In today’s rapidly changing Car Wash and Quick Lube industry, Micrologic Associates leads the way with innovative products and services that are shaping the future of tomorrow. We believe that with the right technology – and the right people – our possibilities are endless. We are always looking for talented employees. If you would like to be considered for a position within our company, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Positions Currently Available
Field Service Technician
- Program, troubleshoot, test, and repair computer equipment.
- Configure, test and prepare computer systems for delivery.
- Install computer systems at customer sites.
- Instruct customers on proper use of software and equipment.
- Complete paperwork related to service.
- Serve as a point-of-contact for questions from customers.
- Two years of customer service/field service experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Technical aptitude with electronics.
- Ability to utilize common hand and power tools as required completing essential job functions.
- Ability to use positive interpersonal skills to resolve problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® and networking.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Professional, neat appearance.
- Frequent travel requiring overnight stays.
- Must have reliable transportation. (Mileage Reimbursement)
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to insure customer satisfaction.
- Off-Hours “On Call” support call rotation.
Warehouse / Assembler Fabricator
The primary function of the Assembler/Fabricator is to assemble components into finished product following specifications and/or instruction from management using various tools and fixtures.
Assemble parts using basic tools in a timely manner.Proficient use of basic power tools in a safe manner. Maintain accurate counts of inventoried and assembled items. Maintain clean working environment and warehouse environment. Perform the job with minimal supervision. Perform other warehouse assignments as required by management such as: Testing and preparing products for shipment.
High School Diploma or GED.At least one year of assembly experience preferred. Basic Math Skills (measuring, use of calculator). Ability to carry out detailed written and verbal instructions. Must frequently lift 35 pounds and occasionally lift in excess of 50 pounds. When performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time. Must be able to work overtime and weekends upon request.
Salary: $12.50 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Driver License
- High school or equivalent