Ledgewood, NJ 07852
Responsibilities and Duties:
The candidate will work closely with Development & Support groups to produce technical documentation for all software, hardware and systems efforts to assist product users. They will create and maintain clear, concise, and accurate documentation for technical applications directed toward technical and non-technical users.
The ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They must be capable of communicating technical information provided by subject matter experts in a logical and concise manner. Expertise in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio is required.
- Three years technical writing experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Self-motivated, team player