Ledgewood, NJ 07852
Full-Time Permanent Position
Applicant must be customer service / technically oriented individual with an ability to learn product line quickly. Critical to this position is the ability to work with our clients in a timely manner; the ability to maintain calm in stressful situations; aptitude for, and interest in learning new technologies. Must have a neat appearance, be well organized, and can multitask.
Technical background and customer support experience required.
- Must be willing to travel across the US to scheduled installations.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Proven field service experience.
- Must have basic computer and networking skills.
- Establish assistance by studying system requirements, completing the installation, and performing quality assurance tests.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Superb customer service, communication, andself-management skills
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Duties include onsite technical and product support, diagnosis and repair of hardware, installation of peripherals.
- You must have an ability to instruct system users of all levels of computer skill sets.
- Must be willing to work independently and provide status reports to managers.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience! Please submit salary requirements with resume.
Benefits offered after 90 days of employment. (Vacation, Holiday, Health Insurance)