Ledgewood, NJ 07852
Full-Time Permanent Position
Applicant must be customer service / technically oriented individual with an ability to learn product line quickly. Heavy phone use requiring good communication skills. Critical to this position is the ability to respond to customers in a timely manner; the ability to maintain calm in stressful situations; aptitude for, and interest in learning new technologies. Must have a neat appearance, be well organized, and can multitask.
Technical background and customer support experience required.
- Must be willing to work overtime and a rotational weekly schedule (Hours vary). Service calls must be completed regardless of your personal schedule.
- Must have basic computer and networking skills.
- Duties include technical and product support, diagnosis and repair of computer hardware, and remote customer support.
- You must have an ability to instruct system users of all levels of computer skill sets.
- Must be willing to work independently and provide status reports to managers.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience! Please submit salary requirements with resume.
Benefits offered after 90 days of employment. (Vacation, Holiday + Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
401k availableafter 1 year of employment.